Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Diary

Dear "Diary",

How are you? I got to know about you from Wiki - A diary is a record (originally in written book format) with discrete entries arranged by date reporting on what has happened over the course of a day or other period.

But I knew that -

A diary is a record which shows how well i forget things. hahaha...
- It's a waste of time.
- It's a waste of book.
- It helps in breaking your privacy.

I always wanted to maintain a diary for myself, but at the same time I realize that it will be maintained for not more than four days consecutively because I either forget to maintain or get lazy to do it.

A diary is maintained in order to make you remember things or recall some things when you look back.

But, I am sure I am better in remembering or recalling things without going through a "diary" because maintaining it is a big headache, as in, we need to be regular with it and we need to store all the year diaries (is a pain in the ass).

So my dear dairy, I would not maintain a diary anytime. Have a great life ahead.

Hate you,

- Mohan

That's it about my diary.

3 comments:

  1. Ha!
    You really dint update or maintain a 'diary'!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really didn't maintain a diary. Ever.

      Thanks for reading it Ms. Blue Perwinkle

      Delete